Monday, May 8, 2017

DIY ~ RIFY (DO It Yourself ~ Read It For Yourself)

DIY ~ RIFY

(DO It Yourself ~ Read It For Yourself)


There are so many shows that are DIY "Do It Yourself", but really God calls us to do life together. 

“By yourself you’re unprotected. With a friend you can face the worst. Can you round up a third? A three-stranded rope isn’t easily snapped.” 

Ecclesiastes 4:12 MSG


With thirty people a whole backyard is crashed and transformed in just two days!


"Do you have the guts to take on a Fixer Upper?"

“God does both the making and saving." 

Ephesians 2:10a MSG


"You don't have to be rich to live in paradise!"

“But the meek shall inherit the land and delight themselves in abundant peace.”

Psalms 37:11 ESV


"Stone House Revival"

“And now I’m going to tell you who you are, really are. You are Peter, a rock. This is the rock on which I will put together my church, a church so expansive with energy that not even the gates of hell will be able to keep it out.”

Matthew 16:18 MSG


"Flip Or Flop"

“Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even put a road in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.”

ISAIAH 43:19 AMP


"My Lottery Dream Home"

“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.”

John 14:2 KJV


"Do You Want To Run In The Rat Race? Or Chase Your Dreams?"

“You’ve all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win. All good athletes train hard. They do it for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You’re after one that’s gold eternally.

I don’t know about you, but I’m running hard for the finish line. I’m giving it everything I’ve got..”

1 Corinthians 9:24-26 MSG


"Rehab Addict"

"There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.”

Philippians 1:6 MSG


My prayer for you is that as you navigate this life, with all the ebbs and flows that you would remember the promises of God! May you find encouragement knowing how much He loves you and that His plans for you are for good!


"Long before he laid down earth’s foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love."

Ephesians 1:4 MSG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?