Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 101

"Thank God ! He deserves your thanks. His love never quits." 
Psalm 136:1 MSG

Whatever situation you find yourself in remember there is always someone that is in a more difficult place. Some things are life choices, other things happen because that's part of life. 
People tend to blame God when they get in the rough spots of life, but He is the only one that promises to stick by us through it all! His love never quits! 
I'm having some more side effects with this second round of chemo. My legs hurt, had a few bloody nose episodes, etc., but I have side effects because I'm alive! God will restore me and revive me! 
Holidays can be tough for a lot of people. Some have lost family members this time of year, some don't speak to family, some are sick, and the list goes on. Just hang on!
My prayer for you is that whatever you face today, during the holidays or any other day is that you would hold on to Jesus! His love never quits and He deserves all of our thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?