Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Got This!

My daughter will pat her chest and say "I got this!" She is a teenager now and I still want to help her with things that she is trying to learn and do on her own. After saying "I got this", we smile and I let her know that if she needs help that I am here for her.

How many times have you patted your chest at God and proclaimed "I got this!"? He knows what is best for us and has our well being in mind, yet as a loving parent he will stand by and wait for us to ask for help and relinquish our control.

We don't got this! If we did there would be no need for Christ, the cross or salvation! God has had this all figured out before he created us or the heavens and the earth!

God is always there for you!

Psalm 9:10 (NLT ~ Bible.com)
Those who know your name trust in you,  for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?