Monday, January 25, 2010

What is your Egypt?

Exodus 6:6-7 (NLT ~ Bible.com)

Therefore, say to the people of Israel: ‘I am the Lord. I will free you from your oppression and will rescue you from your slavery in Egypt. I will redeem you with a powerful arm and great acts of judgment.  I will claim you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God who has freed you from your oppression in Egypt.

God is the God of freedom and promise! We are His and He will claim us as His own!

Have you been oppressed, and in slavery? This can be depression, a job, family, friends, an addiction, your own personal "demons"...

God can and will redeem you and set you free! He alone can bring you out of Egypt!

Don't wait any longer to tell Pharaoh that it's time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?