Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Un-change-a-ble

There are things, situations and people I would love to change, but can't nor is it my place = these are my "unchangeable(s)"!

People can be irritating! Situations and circumstances can be daunting and overwhelming.


These are things we will face daily that may NEVER change, so in the mean time what are you going to do?

I have found that I still don't have to like the situation or even necessarily the person, but how I handle it is key! I ask myself the following questions:

What is the root issue of the person that is driving me crazy or what is at the heart of the situation that I have no control over? What is my role to play in the situation or in someones life? What does God want from me in this?


Romans 12:17-19 (The Message ~ Bible.com)
Don't hit back; discover beauty in everyone. If you've got it in you, get along with everybody. Don't insist on getting even; that's not for you to do. "I'll do the judging," says God. "I'll take care of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?