Friday, September 6, 2013

Abreast of the situation...

"Abreast: equal to or alongside in progress,attainment, or awareness (usuallyfollowed by of or with ): to keepabreast of scientific developments;keeping abreast with the times." Dictionary.com

Sometimes it takes me by surprise when people ask how I'm feeling. I feel the same. I'm currently not on any medication nor am I going through any current treatment. The first thing I have is my surgery.
At this point depending on pathology I may not have to have chemo or radiation. I know that everyone's journey is different  and cancer comes on all different shapes, sizes and stages.
I'm not trying to make light of anyone's situation I just use humor to get by. It's my coping mechanism. 
God is faithful and I want to be a vessel to help others in their journeys whatever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?