Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Take This Cup. Actually Take Both Cups

Matthew 26:39 NLT
He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.” 

This verse came to mind after my first of two pre-ops.

It's amazing the people that have crossed my path, the doctors that I have. I'm am very grateful! 

I have a lot of emotions going on as to be expected and am looking forward to this being behind me. 

People are amazed that I have a positive attitude and that I'm able to laugh. I'm not surprised at all as it is the core of who I am and because of who's I am!

No matter what you face in life Christ is the answer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?