Saturday, September 28, 2013

Perfect Peace

And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison (equip) and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7 AMP)

This is the kind of peace I had the day of surgery! I had no fear, no anxiety, just peace. I'm thankful that I had people all over praying for me. From California to New Hampshire, to South Africa and so on. My soul was assured by the mere fact that God is always faithful! He's never failed.

I have a road of healing ahead of me, but I know he will equip me for my journey. I'm looking forward to seeing what God'splan is for this journey I'm on.

For now I'm sore, but grateful. Weak, but strong. My heart and my mind are good!

Thanks for reading I hope that my journey will inspire you to live with abandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?