Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ohana

I don't deal with things like most people.
I am not overcome by fear.
I take the bull by the horns and go!

After the diagnosis and the brief cry I wiped my tears and Shauna asked if I had any questions and I said "Yes, What's Next?"

I also got a tattoo on Sunday (7/28)! I've been wanting the word Ohana for a long time, just didn't know how I wanted it to look. It clicked on Saturday (7/27) I would use the "h" as a breast cancer ribbon.

Ohana, means family in Hawaiian! I love my family, I love Hawaii and I love the character Stitch from "Lilo & Stitch"! It fit so I did it!

My family has been everything to me, when friends are few and far between or in other states I know I can count on my family and that is a huge blessing for which I am so grateful for!

From here I will have appointments with a surgeon, plastic surgeon an MRI and another biopsy in the left breast which reveals more cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions - Change?